Begun in 1987 to address the need for shading systems in commercial atriums and skylights, Atrium Shade Company quickly broadened its scope of work to the manufacturing of roller shades.
As the demand for high quality roller shades grew Atrium partnered with Phifer Wire Corporation, textile weaver of Sheerweave brand fabrics and Rollease Corporation, maker of clutch operating systems for roller shades.
These quality domestically made products continue to be used predominately in our product to this day.
Showroom and Manufacturing Facility:
Showroom Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 (Mon-Fri)
Atrium Shade is housed in a 12,000 sq. ft. facility in North Seattle. With a full showroom and interior designer on staff we are able to consult with homeowners, architects, designers and contractors.
All of our 15 fulltime employees have a minimum of 6 years with the company and have developed expertise in their specialty.
As a local manufacturer our mission is to produce a top quality product combined with consistent quality control, innovative and problem solving design and dedicated customer service.
Innovation and Expertise
We are always striving to improve our products and develop new ones including shades for challenging applications.
- Shades for very large windows—up to 20’ wide by 20’ high
- Sophisticated motorized shade systems
- Shades for trapezoidal, triangular, and arch top windows
- Atrium and skylight shade systems
- Bottom-up shades
- Laminated COM shades
- Blackout System
- Sun Shades
- Roller Shades
- Folding Shades
- Soft Screen Panels
- Rollease chain activated clutch action
- Classic Cord & Pulley
- Rainier/Swingline spring tension system
- Olympus Cable Guided system with hand crank or motor
- Cascadia Side Channeled system with hand crank or motor
- Fixed panels
- Fixed and Retractable Awnings